Monday, April 25, 2011

Baby Chase (Alpharetta Newborn Photography)

I got to spend some good time with baby Chase and his family- it was so nice to meet them and we even had lunch together (and I bet they were surprised I was gone before dinner! ;).

Every family and baby is different, but one thing I've found- babies definitely love to be warm- I've had some good success with a little heating pad and space heater. He was such a sweetie and seemed quite content to hang out on the armchair.

IMG_7979 FB

IMG_8000c 8x10 FB

Even awake, baby Chase just chilled. I'm not sure why my kids were never like that! :)

IMG_8140 FB

Big brother Bryce was absolutely adorable, though being only two he almost seemed like he'd rather wrestle with his baby brother than stay put- but that's expected and part of the fun. We still captured some sweet moments- just had to be quick ;).

Baysden Sneak FB

IMG_8372 FB

IMG_8385 FB

IMG_8440_1b FB

Like most two year olds, they only want to participate for so long before nap-time awaits! Mr. B was getting close to that time, but I had a couple tricks up my sleeve to get some smiles.

IMG_8617_1bFB

With big brother down for his nap, it was time to focus a little more on mom and dad...

IMG_8665 bw FB

IMG_8681b FB

IMG_8710b FB

IMG_8839b FB

It's so sweet to capture those newborn smiles!

IMG_8858bFB

Thanks to the family for having me over on a beautiful Saturday to meet their newest addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment